We want to reassure you that your skin health and overall well-being is our number one priority. That being said, Rejuvaskin will continue to serve you in the best way we can during the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to be transparent about the process have put into place to ensure your safety and share a quick word of encouragement with you as well.
We are committed to providing the best service possible at every point in our process. At this time, we are taking these extra steps to respond to concerns about COVID-19:
- Cleanliness is top in mind, so we are everything we are doing everything we can to ensure all orders.
- We continue to manufacture at FDA standards where employees and production process always operate under clean protocols.
- We’ve implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitization while taking a number of steps to follow guidelines provided by by global and local health guidelines.
- Including a free hand sanitizers with every order. Originally, we made travel-size sanitizers to be given to physicians at upcoming medical conferences where we had planned to exhibit. To prioritize the health of our community, we are giving one away with every order made from rejuvaskin.com.
A Word of Encouragement
With all of the uncertainty, stress, and anxiety going on right now, you might not be. One of the ways to keep your mind from worrying is to focus on the things that you are grateful for, even if it is something as simple as your skin. Here are reasons that you should be thankful for your skin:
- Skin is your body’s first line of defense. Every single day our skin acts as the first line of defense against countless intruders, without us even realizing it. From dirt, dust, and grime to harmful UV rays, your skin is constantly protecting you.
- Skin gives you all the feels. Imagine life without the ability to feel. That’s a life without skin. Our skin is the sensory organ for touch. Without it we wouldn’t know hot from cold, wet from dry, or even pain from pleasure.
- Skin keeps you hot and cold. Not only does skin let you sense temperature outside of your body, it also helps regulate the temperature inside your body.
- Skin fights battles you can’t even see. Your skin’s own Langerhans cells are capturing antigens including viruses, bacteria, and potential infections and deliver them to white blood cells for elimination.
- Skin goes where you go and grows when you grow. One of the greatest things about our skin is its elasticity and adaptability. Our skin stretches to cover us no matter how much we grow.
We hope this will help brighten up your day. Your skin is really on your side! During this time, we hope you stay safe and healthy and take a moment to show gratitude for the good things in life, including your skin.