Minimize your Scars with RejûvaSil Silicone Scar Gel
RejûvaSil is a topical silicone scar gel that enhances the natural scar healing process to soften and flatten raised scars. RejûvaSil is recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons around the world to minimize problem scarring. This scar gel is 97% medical grade silicone, the number one ingredient in scar management.
FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders – Orders over $75 receive FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING
Simple, Discreet Scar Managment
A safe, simple, effective topical solution to problem scarring. RejûvaSil should be applied 2-3 times daily on clean and dry skin. It may also be used as part of our scar management system provided by the Scar Heal® Kit to maximize the time your scar spends in an ideal healing environment.
- 97% Liquid Silicone
- Softens and Flattens Raised Scars
- Reduces Redness and Discoloration
- Relieves Itchiness and Discomfort
- Suitable for Children and Facial Scars
Are You a Physician Looking to Sample or Stock?
Click the link below to contact us and learn how you can sample or stock RejûvaSil for your patients.
More About RejûvaSil Silicone Scar Gel
Check out these blogs to learn more about how RejûvaSil works to minimize your scar after a wound heals and other skincare tips and trends.
- What is the Difference Between a Scar Gel and a Scar Cream?At Rejûvaskin, we offer a three different scar products each containing silicone, the number one ingredient for scar management. A question that we hear often involves two of our most popular [...]Read more
Shop More Skincare Products
At Rejûvaskin® we believe that healthy skin is always in, so we focus on developing products that support overall skin health. Check out our full line of skin healing products.